In what may be NMAWorldEdition's fastest news interpretation ever, the Taiwanese animation outfit delivered its latest masterpiece less than 24 hours after the world learned of Mark Zuckerberg's ethics n' eatin' project.
"The only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself," the Facebook CEO for some reason wrote in an email to Fortune. As part of his personal challenge to be thankful for the food he eats, Zuckerberg says he's learning about sustainable living and animal farming.
Want to see what that looks like? (Who doesn't?) Thanks to the computer-generating geniuses at NMA — who possibly pulled an all-nighter on this one — you (sort of) can!
SPOILER ALERT: Cartoon Zuck seems to get his swerve from "Carrie"-era John Travolta, but maybe that's just a conicidence. And nice "Psycho" quotes, NMA! You're really growing as artists.
Hat tip to Stephanie Snyder Freund for the heads up!
More awesome animation n' stuff:
- Mark Zuckerberg kills what he eats
- Guide to animals Mark Zuckerberg has (and hasn't yet) slaughtered
- Zuckerberg's stalker caught on video -- sort of
- The Facebook movie in one minute
- OK. But if Steve Jobs was a Ninja, it might look something like this ...
- WikiLeaks kerfuffle 'explained' in latest CGI video